🌐 6 October 2020: MAIL ONLINE > While her friends are busy exhibiting their love lives on TOWIE, Chloe has been focusing on other work projects that she finds empowering. - #Model

 By NATASHA HOOPER FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 03:13 EDT, 6 October 2020 
UPDATED: 20:39 EDT, 29 September 2021

Chloe said: 'Since exiting the show, I've been focusing on my Way To Beauty tanning edit and working with Ann Summers as an ambassador.  

The brunette bombshell joined forces with Maura Higgins and other models to promote the lingerie brand's Halloween collection which includes sultry bunny ensembles and all-in-one lace outfits.

She added: 'I'm not a super skinny girl, I'm curvy but I love that, I'm embracing it. I like eating my food, I'm not going to stick to a diet and that's what I love about working with Ann Summers.
-

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post