⚰️ 12 July 2023: DAILY MAIL > That is because she has spent so many years planning parties for her kids. - #Model

By HEIDI PARKER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 12:56 EDT, 12 July 2023 
UPDATED: 15:41 EDT, 12 July 2023

She said: 'I passed the buck to my husband! Because usually, I'm the one, for the four kids, I always come up with a big party or you know, obviously for my [husband]. 

'So, I'm always like doing the big parties and inviting all the friends and thinking about all the shenanigans around it. 

'But I thought, "You know what? I'm, 50, honey, this party is for you to figure out, He's taking care of it for me. So, I'm excited! I'm just gonna lean back and enjoy that day."'

The star was last seen in France for work.

Last week the runway icon put on a sensual display as she posed on a bed in Paris wearing the racy dress in video posted to her Instagram.

'Jean Paul Gaultier said to me, "This dress you are wearing I sewed with my own hands,"' the cover girl wrote, adding some context to her gown in the post.

The blonde  had worn the gown to Paris Fashion Week, where she attended the Julien Dossena X Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture show.

She gushed about her love for the iconic designer further in her Instagram caption.

'JPG I love you. Always being a visionary of love and diversity in beauty. Beautiful you made me feel tonight,' Heidi wrote. '….. now I listen to the street sounds of Paris … inspired by the magical @juliendossena x @jeanpaulgaultier Haute Couture show today... CONGRATULATIONS.'

It has been an interesting year for Heidi as she has helped promote her daughter Leni's modeling career.

In May she disabled Instagram comments on her account after being criticized for posing in lingerie with her daughter.

The former Victoria's Secret model teamed up with her 18-year-old daughter Leni for an underwear shoot for Italian lingerie brand Intimissimi, sharing the shots on her social media account.

Heidi's caption read: 'If you see me and @leniklum on billboards all over Germany … tag us and we'll share our favorites on our stories!'

However, the model's post backfired and she made the decision to restrict comments after followers slammed the campaign as 'embarrassing' and 'weird'.

One user wrote: 'First thing I think of when I want to pose in my intimates: 'my mom should be here'.'

A second commented: 'Kind of gross.'

A third added: 'I would not be proud to show my daughter off in this way. I would feel embarrassed and sad.'

Not all comments were criticism however as the mother daughter duo were also inundated with messages of adoration, as others went on to praise the pair for modelling together.

One person wrote: 'Legend and legend's daughter.'

Another said: 'Unbelievable how good Heidi still looks. Best daughter-mom couple.'

A third added: 'You and your mom look absolutely gorgeous.'

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post