📡 28 September 2023: DAILY MAIL > 'Our world is really going through some challenges, and I know we all care a lot, but sometimes I think it's imperative that we turn off the noise,' she added. - #American Actress

By HEIDI PARKER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 10:29 EDT, 28 September 2023 
UPDATED: 11:48 EDT, 28 September 2023

As far as her workouts, she uses Pvolve.

'I love it so much! Pvolve is a unique approach to fitness that I’m so excited to share with others. I leave every workout feeling energized and strong, but not beat up,' said the ex of Justin Theroux.

'I encourage people to try it and see it for themselves. Whatever your fitness level, it’s a workout where you can truly start where you are.'

The workouts are less stressful, added Aniston.

'I’ve been motivated to work out in a way I haven’t been in years. 

'I look forward to the challenging classes and I feel stronger and more comfortable in my body when I’m doing it. It’s different every time, I don’t think I’ve had the same class twice.'

She posed in black and white clothing for a daring shoot.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post