👑 25 October 2023: DAILY MAIL > Tara Reid, 47, looks UNRECOGNIZABLE in glossy new shoot - as she shuts down rumors of anorexia and bulimia: 'I love food too much.' - #American Actress

 By AMY LAMARE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 12:25 EDT, 25 October 2023 
UPDATED: 12:59 EDT, 25 October 2023

Tara Reid is shutting down rumors and speculation that she has an eating disorder, in a brand new magazine interview. 

The rumors have dogged the 47-year-old American Pie actress for years and she is now setting the record straight in a frank discussion with the Los Angeles Inquisitor. 

'I have no anorexia and never have,'  she told reporter Derek Warburton. 

'And I definitely don't have any bulimia. I'm terrified of throwing up, so that's not gonna happen. And I love food too much.'

The Josie and the Pussycat star however looked almost unrecognizable for the accompanying photoshoot for the interview. 
-

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post