👑 16 March 2023: DAILYMAIL > 'My goal with this swim and cover-up collaboration was to create something that felt authentic to my personal style, but most importantly to offer this collection at an accessible price point that will make people feel confident, empowered and beautiful in swimwear,' said Karanikolaou. - #Swimwear

 By HEIDI PARKER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 17:52 EDT, 16 March 2023 
UPDATED: 18:03 EDT, 16 March 2023

Stassie, who partied with Kylie and Kendall Jenner at an Oscar party on Sunday, shared with DailyMail.com that she is thrilled to be working with the brand. 

'I’ve always loved swimwear and trying new styles, so when I had the opportunity to partner with Cupshe, I wanted to really focus on the fit and versatility of styles,' she shared.

'The Cupshe team has been so great in this partnership, they allowed me to take artistic direction and introduce more variety into the collection so that the selections are truly pieces I would wear or my friends would wear.'

She also said she has always been a fan of the brand.

'Cupshe’s support and variety is what draws me most to the brand,' said the LA resident.

'There aren't a ton of cute swimwear brands that offer different levels of coverage and quality that Cupshe does,' she added.

And she named her favorite piece from the collection

'My favorite piece from our collection is definitely the zebra print swimsuit. I love how the pattern is so dimensional, but also very chic and simple,' she added.
-

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post