📡 8 September 2023: DAILY MAIL > In the cover story for the September issue of W Magazine she said: 'I love wearing makeup and playing around with it, and learning from makeup artists on set, but I never really saw myself being in a lab creating products.' - Supermodel

By AMY LAMARE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 16:46 EDT, 8 September 2023 
UPDATED: 13:56 EDT, 9 September 2023

She added: 'I think I’ll leave that to the pros who know what they’re doing and have a passion for it — like my sisters.'

But she has her own specialty: liquor. The supermodel launched her 818 Tequila in 2021.

'I was intrigued by tequila because my parents really loved it,' she told Forbes at the time.

'It was celebratory in our household. When I got older, I started exploring the space … and I was always trying wide varieties of tequila … Coming from such a female-dominated family, all of my sisters have their businesses. I’ve been really inspired by that my entire life.'

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post