🚰 2 July 2023: DAILY MAIL > The new clip puts the Body hitmaker on full display in the thong bikini bottom. - #Thong

 By AMY LAMARE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 20:35 EDT, 1 July 2023 
UPDATED: 02:54 EDT, 2 July 2023

The sizzling snaps should shut up the body shamers who continually attack the Cognac Queen singer.

Her fans took to the comments to express their gratitude for the sexy photographs.

'I didn't know you could get any hotter than that blue post,' one fan wrote, referencing her look from Thursday.

Another fan quipped: 'Megan, please. I lost my inhaler. I'm going to have an asthma attack have mercy on me.'

Yet another follower wrote: 'It's always the natural body hip dips and the pretty face for me.' 

One fan helpfully suggested: 'Drop a bikini brand so we can give u all our moneys for stepping on necks like this.'

And one person stated the obvious: 'Oh it's a hot girl summer.'

Megan shared her daily workout routine with her fans this week, saying: 'B****, since the last time y'all seen me, I learned to do a motherf***ing pull-up.'

She continued: 'OK, so anyways, I can't drop music right now but, bitch, I might as well drop a little workout routine.' 

Last month, she clarified her lack of plans for new music in an interview with InStyle. 
-

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post