🧻 2 January 2021: DAILY MAIL > She showed off her pert derrière in the thong bikini bottoms, as she climbed the cement stairs from the ocean to a dock at her beautiful resort. - #American Actress

 By GLENN GARNER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 01:31 EDT, 2 January 2021 
UPDATED: 10:37 EDT, 2 January 2021

The Newsroom actress also put her backside on display while working on her tan, with a wide-brimmed hat covering her head.      

She previously shut down romance rumors with pal Bryce Pennel, sticking her tongue out in a selfie with the real estate agent, writing: 'Getting lots of DMs about this... but sorry ladies, @brycexpennel likes the fellas.' 

The post came after she shared photos of herself and her ripped shirtless friend, which appeared to suggest a possible romantic relationship. 

Munn amicably split with Tucker Roberts, 30, late last year, after they were first romantically linked in December of 2018. 

She told ET Online last November that she was living her 'happily ever after,' saying: 'I've really come to a realization with myself that I'm already in my happily ever after.

'And if I want to have kids or want to get married then I'll do that, but it has to add to my life, you know? Everything has to add to my life.'

The X-Men: Apocalypse actress added: 'I already love my life as it is. I'm excited about anything that might come my way, but I've already reached the pinnacle for me, what I think happiness should look like.

'I've got amazing girlfriends. I've got my pets. I've got my career. I'm really, really happy. Anything else that wants to come into my life has to add.'

Munn was previously in a relationship with Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, 37, from 2014 to 2017. 
-

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post