📶 2 Oct 2023: The Sun United Kingdom > WATER RUSH I had the most embarrassing moment in a one-piece swimsuit by a waterfall – I think my tour guide knew what he was doing. - #Swimsuit

Marsha O'Mahony
Published: 14:19, 2 Oct 2023
Updated: 17:41, 2 Oct 2023

A BUCKET list must-do has turned into the most embarrassing moment for one woman.

What should have been an occasion to be relished and remembered turned into something very different altogether.

Her one-piece swimsuit failed in its efforts to keep her covered under the full force of a waterfall.

But she figured her tour guide knew just what he was doing.

Despite her cringe-worthy experience, Knicoledz (@Knicoledz) still emerged from the wreckage of her swimsuit smiling.

She is a popular figure on TikTok, boasting a following of 391,000.

In this post, she shared a video from her holiday in Jamaica and the famous falls at Ocho Rios.

The falls looked daunting but she had a guide to help her.

He told her where to stand and as she crouched down, the full force of the waterfall hit her.

It also had an effect on her one-piece, with the shoulder straps being washed away and she was left covering her boob area.

“My most embarrassing moment," she said as laughter could be heard in the background.

Then added: “The tour guide knew what he was doing,”

Viewers of her post had similar equally awkward experiences.

“This happened to me in the ocean but a wave knocked my bikini bottoms off," recalled one person.

Similar thing for this person: “Happened to me at a water park and I promise you I’m never going back.”

But a third person said she had no reason to feel awkward.

“Absolutely no need to be embarrassed. You’re beautiful and a boob is not a crime.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post