🌐 6 October 2020: MAIL ONLINE > 'We are very much in love': TOWIE's Chloe Ross discusses engagement and baby plans as she poses for racy new lingerie campaign. - #Lingerie

By NATASHA HOOPER FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 03:13 EDT, 6 October 2020 
UPDATED: 20:39 EDT, 29 September 2021

Chloe Ross has revealed her plans to get married and have children with her boyfriend, Ben.

The former TOWIE star, 28, explained to MailOnline that she previously split with her beau before deciding to get back together in 2019, and said the break has only made them 'stronger'.  

She also weighed in on former co-stars, Chloe Sims and Pete Wicks bombshell romance and disclosed that she is dubious about Ella Rae Wise's possible love story with Tom McDonnell.  

During an interview about her new Ann Summers Halloween campaign, Chloe revealed:  'I do have a boyfriend, he's my ex-boyfriend basically. He was my boyfriend, then we split up. 

'Then I joined TOWIE, and then we started dating again just before my second series and now we're back together, and I'm really, really happy. 

'Some relationships need a break and so did ours, but it made us stronger.  We are really good, and I think our relationship is coming up to a year now.' 
-
 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post