🌐 6 October 2020: MAIL ONLINE > Chloe exited the hit reality show in 2019 alongside Jayden Beales, and said that her relationship played a part in her departure. - #Model

By NATASHA HOOPER FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 03:13 EDT, 6 October 2020 
UPDATED: 20:39 EDT, 29 September 2021

The brunette beauty added: 'For me, I got back with Ben and I didn't really want to have my relationship on the show and there wasn't much storyline for me to be on there.

'It's not like I was going to be dating anyone, so it was just the perfect time for me to leave the show. 

She also divulged their plans to have children in the future, as she declared: 'Definitely, I would love to have children. Because I'm one of four, I've always said I want four but Ben says, "No, I want two".

'You never know what the future holds, I'll just be grateful if I can have one child, so it will happen when it is meant to happen. 

'We do have that general conversation of "where would you like to get married," but at the minute we've got to focus on moving out and take that step first. 

'I can't see it happening any time soon because we've only been back together for a year. But we are very much in love and it will definitely happen at some point.'

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post