🌐 6 October 2020: MAIL ONLINE > 'They have made me feel really confident about my figure, they embrace women of all shapes and sizes and they have some amazing lingerie pieces.' - #Lingerie

By NATASHA HOOPER FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 03:13 EDT, 6 October 2020 
UPDATED: 20:39 EDT, 29 September 2021

For Chloe, she feels it is important for women to embrace their physiques and sexuality, regardless of what others might say. 

She said: 'I think you're always going to have people who have a [negative] opinion on things, but why should they? I think women should be exactly equal to men. 

'Men love sex so why shouldn't women? You shouldn't hide the way you feel.

'Don't get me wrong, all girls have insecurities. You can feel like you need to lose a bit of weight, but working with Ann Summers, 

'I love the way I look. I'm 28, I'm a size 10 and I don't want to be smaller than that, I'm happy.'
-

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post