🌐 6 October 2020: MAIL ONLINE > On Sunday's night episode of TOWIE, it was revealed that Pete, 31, and Chloe Sims, 37, have been hiding their sexual relationship for two years. - #Model

 By NATASHA HOOPER FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 03:13 EDT, 6 October 2020 
UPDATED: 20:39 EDT, 29 September 2021

The reality star duo - who were assumed to just be close pals -  have begun couples therapy to fix their relationship troubles.

Chloe admitted she witnessed a magnetism between the secret couple when they were filming. 

She said: 'No I didn't know [they were dating]. I don't speak to them a lot off the show, especially during the pandemic, I haven't seen them. 

'But they've been friends for quite a while, they do get on really well which I noticed when we were filming. I always thought they were really good friends and there is something there. 

'At the end of the day, it's down to them, they're both old enough to do what they want to do. 

'If they want to be together, they will be together, but they obviously had decided not to tell a lot of people.'

Chloe also commented on her TOWIE friend, Ella, 19, and her on-screen blossoming romance with Tom, 24.

She added:  'I'm not too sure about it. As her friend, I know she's come out of a long term relationship. 

'She's young, she needs to enjoy herself, but there's no harm in going out on dates and Tom's a lovely guy, but I'm not 100 per cent sure it's going to go anywhere with those two, from an outsiders point of view, but I could be wrong!' 
-

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post