📡 8 September 2023: DAILY MAIL > Julia looked unbothered as she turned heads on the streets of the Big Apple, holding a soda can with a straw in one of her hands. - Nude

 By ASHLEIGH GRAY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 19:05 EDT, 8 September 2023 
UPDATED: 22:59 EDT, 8 September 2023

Her red tinted locks were styled in a center part and ironed straight as they streamed over her chest.

In July the trendsetter appeared on the podcast Q with Tom Power and shared a tip for followers.

'It's never too late to reinvent yourself,' she advised, adding, 'I feel like I'm always screaming this off the rooftops because I feel like I've had so many different iterations.'

She continued, 'You don't have to put yourself in a box just because you feel like that's the societal expectation.'

This fall, fans of the ever-evolving influencer will be able to read all about her life in her upcoming memoir.

She promoted the upcoming literary effort earlier this week with a flashy Instagram reel showing her in various eye-catching looks.

In the caption to her 1.5 million followers, she wrote, 'Sometimes you just have to say f*ck it & throw your whole life DOWN THE DRAIN!!! I’ve waited for this for soooo long I literally used to pray for an opportunity like this and now that it’s here I’m actually terrified lol I didn’t use a ghost writer even tho I came close to calling one on a few occasions. 

'Penning your pain is f**kin hard!!! But so cathartic and I highly suggest everyone write a book, even if it’s for your eyes only.'
-

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post