📡 19 September 2023: MAIL ONLINE > The mother-of-two wrote: 'I'm not complaining about this video… it's actually really cute but with no sound it has a different effect!!! - #American Singer

By MILLY VEITCH FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 06:33 EDT, 19 September 2023 
UPDATED: 08:08 EDT, 19 September 2023

'For me, it feels darker… similar things have been done to me so I look at this with different eyes!!!'

Britney added: 'Most of my inner conflict with people is knowing the enemy is right in front of me but I kept them because I loved them!!!

'I'm extremely sensitive to anybody laughing at someone or bullying in any way!!!'

She then hinted that she would be sharing more of her personal struggles publicly one day, a month before her tell-all memoir is due to be released.

She said: 'There's so much I've kept private that's gone on with me personally and maybe one day I can let people know … until then, there's 3 sides to every story!!!

'Your side, my side and the truth!!! The child within is the trust, the girl in the middle is the truth …. watch it NOW with no sound!!!' 

Britney has only recently returned to Instagram after she deleted her account last week after calling out fans for greeting her in public.

The songstress shared a slew of photos dancing in her underwear while the caption seemed to call out people who dared to approach her while she is out in a public space.

She wrote: 'When people say everywhere I go...'We missed you we missed you' I'm like so enthralled that I'm so relatable.

'You can speak to me even when you're not spoken to...because I CARE,' and added  a middle finger emoji for good measure. 

She ended it: 'I mean … should I not let you guys miss saying hi and disturb the peace.'

Britney's latest post comes after it was revealed her estranged sister, Jamie Lynn Spears, has been confirmed for the new series of Dancing With The Stars.

Britney has accused her sister of doing 'nothing' to help her during her conservatorship, which was terminated in November 2021 after 13 years.

In January, Jamie Lynn talked candidly about being eclipsed by her big sister's stardom, saying in one headline-grabbing sound-bite: 'I'm so proud of her, love her to death but I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I don't really have anything for myself.'

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post