👑 25 October 2023: DAILY MAIL > And Tara was surprised by the overwhelming positive support she received from fans in DMs that told her she did a great job and they were proud of her. - #American Actress

 By AMY LAMARE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 12:25 EDT, 25 October 2023 
UPDATED: 12:59 EDT, 25 October 2023

'And I would read them out loud with Nate, my boyfriend, and we were crying at moments because it felt so good because I never felt that support.'

Tara also took the time to address the fans who reached out to he and lifted her spirits.

'Thank you for making me feel good again. Because you can’t write back everyone - it’s too hard - but I wanted to make a statement. Thank you to everyone that supported me and made me feel better and really made me want to be a better person.

'I appreciated every single comment that every single fan said, and I just want to say thank you to all of them.'
-

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post